Updated: Dec 23, 2022
How to Track your Sleep
1. Click "Sleep Quality" on the Journal screen
2. Select the Sleep Quality that best describes your previous night's sleep
3. Enter the Duration of your sleep
4. Input any notes on your Sleep (optional)
5. Click "Save"
How to review your Sleep Insights
Once you've tracked your sleep over time, you can review insights:
1. Click on the Moon icon
It will take you to the Sleep Insights section:
The Sleep Insights chart shows your average sleeping hours, previous day sleeping hours as well as your longest night slept.
The chart can be viewed by Week, Month, or Program as a whole by using the controller options above the chart.
2. Click "View All Sleep Data" to see your sleep data in a simple table format
You will be taken to the "All Sleep Data" table:
The Sleep Table shows all your Sleep data, week by week (or monthly by month if you're in General Tracking mode).
You can also find and edit any of your Sleep values using the Sleep Table. Just click on the entry you'd like to edit, and the app will ask you if you'd like to Delete or Edit the entry for that day.