Updated: Jun 22
How to Track your Body Movement
1. Click on "Body Movement" on your Journal screen
2. Tap on "Add an activity"
3. Choose your Activity entry for the day by clicking on the icon
4. Use the slider bar to enter the Intensity of the activity
5. Mark down the duration as well as any notes on the activity
6. Click the "Save" button
How to Set your Body Movement Goal
If you want to add a movement goal, click the "Goal" button on the top right corner.
1. Click "Goal" to enter an Activity goal
2. Update your Activity goal in the field provided and click "Save"
How to Review your Body Movement Insights
1. Click on the Shoe icon
2. Review your Body Movement Chart
You are able to review your average movement, movement from Today well as your movement goal.
You are able to view the Movement Chart by "Week", "Month", and "Program" by using the control options at the top of the chart. If you're in General Tracking, "Program" will be replaced by the previous "3 months".
3. Click "View All Movement Data" to see your Movement in a simple table format.
The Movement Table shows all your Movement data, week by week. You can view your daily values and daily changes over time.
You can also find and edit any of your Movement activities using the Movement Table. Just click on the entry you'd like to edit, and the app will ask you if you'd like to Delete or Edit the entry for that day.