Updated: Jun 22
In this post we show you how to track your weight in the App as well as review insights as you track weight over time.
How to Track Your Weight
1. Tap "Weight Check-In" on your Journal screen
2. Tap on the Weight Input ("Enter today's weight...")
3. Input your Weight entry for the day
4. Add any notes you'd like to keep about the day's weight.
5. Tap the "Save" button
How to Review Your Weight Insights
Once you've tracked some weight values over time, you can view your progress in the weight insights section:
1. Tap on the Weight Scale icon
2. Review your Weight Chart
You are able to review your Start Weight, Overall Weight loss/gain as well as your Goal Weight.
If you are doing a Program, the Goal Weight will show your Program Goal Weight. If you have completed a Program and are in General Tracking mode, the Goal Weight will show your Finally & Forever Goal Weight.
You are able to view the Weight Chart by "Week", "Month", and "Program" by using the control options at the top of the chart. If you're in General Tracking mode, "Program" will be replaced by the previous "3 Months".
3. Tap "View All Weight Data" to see your weight values in a simple table format
4. Review your Weight Table
The Weight Table shows all your weight data, week by week. You can view your daily values and daily changes over time.
You can also find and edit any of your weight values using the Weight Table. Just tap on the entry you'd like to edit, and the App will ask you if you'd like to Delete or Edit the entry for that day.